My favorite thing to do in life is chatting with all of the amazing achievers out there who so readily make their stories and advice available to transitioning Green Berets. Recently, I caught up with Tim Dixon – former professional athlete, coach and entrepreneur. He’s also an assistant trainer with world-class storyteller, actor, and former NFL Star Bo Eason. His advice on maximizing performance and harnessing our passion is excellent! Give the video a watch, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts/comments.
Learn the powerful listening skills Scott teaches elite forces and law enforcement. Become a better leader with "leaning in listening" in 3 simple steps.
- Self Sabotage: No One Wants to Hear This January 28, 2020
- Self Sabotage: Too Busy… January 21, 2020
- Imposter Syndrome: Who am I to Do This? January 14, 2020
- Self-Sabotage: Do What Scares You January 9, 2020
- Manage Your Anxiety: What if My Nerves Get in the Way? December 17, 2019