My favorite thing to do in life is chatting with all of the amazing achievers out there who so readily make their stories and advice available to transitioning Green Berets. Recently, I caught up with Tim Dixon – former professional athlete, coach and entrepreneur. He’s also an assistant trainer with world-class storyteller, actor, and former NFL Star Bo Eason. His advice on maximizing performance and harnessing our passion is excellent! Give the video a watch, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts/comments.
Learn the powerful listening skills Scott teaches elite forces and law enforcement. Become a better leader with "leaning in listening" in 3 simple steps.
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Making Connections September 17, 2019
- Hospitality: A Timeless Skill for Better Business Relationships September 9, 2019
- The Hammer: The Wrong Tool for Today’s Business Leaders September 4, 2019
- Reciprocity: How to Influence Without Being Creepy August 27, 2019
- Relationships Before Transactions August 20, 2019