My favorite thing to do in life is chatting with all of the amazing achievers out there who so readily make their stories and advice available to transitioning Green Berets. Recently, I caught up with Tim Dixon – former professional athlete, coach and entrepreneur. He’s also an assistant trainer with world-class storyteller, actor, and former NFL Star Bo Eason. His advice on maximizing performance and harnessing our passion is excellent! Give the video a watch, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts/comments.
Learn the powerful listening skills Scott teaches elite forces and law enforcement. Become a better leader with "leaning in listening" in 3 simple steps.
- Rooftop Rally Point: Human Terrain – Reading People in the Room February 19, 2019
- Rooftop Rally Point:Leaders Recon – How to Win Before You Show Up February 12, 2019
- Rooftop Rally Point – SLLS: Being Present in the Chaos February 5, 2019
- Decisive Point January 29, 2019
- Battlefield to Boardroom: Unity of Effort January 22, 2019