My favorite thing to do in life is chatting with all of the amazing achievers out there who so readily make their stories and advice available to transitioning Green Berets. Recently, I caught up with Tim Dixon – former professional athlete, coach and entrepreneur. He’s also an assistant trainer with world-class storyteller, actor, and former NFL Star Bo Eason. His advice on maximizing performance and harnessing our passion is excellent! Give the video a watch, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts/comments.
Learn the powerful listening skills Scott teaches elite forces and law enforcement. Become a better leader with "leaning in listening" in 3 simple steps.
- Creating a Movement May 15, 2019
- MTWA: Meet Them Where They Are May 7, 2019
- Mission Decision Line: MDL April 30, 2019
- Practice and Preparation April 23, 2019
- Storytelling and Leadership – With Story Expert, Kendall Haven (Part 2) April 16, 2019