My favorite thing to do in life is chatting with all of the amazing achievers out there who so readily make their stories and advice available to transitioning Green Berets. Recently, I caught up with Tim Dixon – former professional athlete, coach and entrepreneur. He’s also an assistant trainer with world-class storyteller, actor, and former NFL Star Bo Eason. His advice on maximizing performance and harnessing our passion is excellent! Give the video a watch, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts/comments.
Learn the powerful listening skills Scott teaches elite forces and law enforcement. Become a better leader with "leaning in listening" in 3 simple steps.
- Goals When Owning the Room: Where Do I Start? November 12, 2019
- Intro to “Own the Room” Series: How Do I Make a Bigger Impact on My Bottom Line November 5, 2019
- How Do I Overcome Anxiety Before a Sales Pitch? October 29, 2019
- How Do I Deal With In-Fighting at Work? October 22, 2019
- How Can I Get Prospects To Lean In and Listen? October 16, 2019